|Package | PIN:||RTA | 40|
|Temp:||S (-40 to 105)|
- AEC-Q100 Grade 2
- Extreme Temperature From –40°C to 105°C
- Low-Power 3.3-V, 0.18-µm CMOS Technology
- Low Power Consumption < 270 mW Typical
- 3.3-V MAC Interface
- Auto-MDIX for 10/100 Mb/s
- Energy Detection Mode
- 25-MHz Clock Out
- RMII Rev. 1.2 Interface (Configurable)
- MII Serial Management Interface (MDC and MDIO)
- IEEE 802.3u MII
- IEEE 802.3u Auto-Negotiation and Parallel
- IEEE 802.3u ENDEC, 10BASE-T Transceivers and
- IEEE 802.3u PCS, 100BASE-TX Transceivers and
- Integrated ANSI X3.263 Compliant TP-PMD
Physical Sublayer With Adaptive Equalization and
Baseline Wander Compensation
- Error-Free Operation up to 150 Meters
- Programmable LED Support for Link and Activity
- Single Register Access for Complete PHY Status
- 10/100-Mb/s Packet BIST (Built in Self Test)
Texas Instruments DP83848QSQE/NOPB
The number of applications requiring Ethernet connectivity continues to increase, driving Ethernet-enabled devices into harsher environments.
The DP83848Q-Q1 was designed to meet the challenge of these new applications with an extended temperature performance that goes beyond the typical Industrial temperature range. The DP83848Q-Q1 is a highly reliable, feature rich, robust device which meets IEEE 802.3u standards over an extended temperature range of –40°C to 105°C. This device is ideally suited for harsh environments such as automotive and transportation, wireless remote base stations, and industrial control applications.
The device offers enhanced ESD protection and the choice of an MII or RMII interface for maximum flexibility in MPU selection; all in a 40 pin WQFN package.
The DP83848Q-Q1 extends the leadership position of the PHYTER™ family of devices with a wide operating temperature range. The TI line of PHYTER transceivers builds on decades of Ethernet expertise to offer the high performance and flexibility that allows the end user an easy implementation tailored to meet these application needs.