|Package | PIN:||RGZ | 48|
|Temp:||T (-40 to 105)|
- Extra Low Latency TX < 90 ns, RX < 290 ns
- Low Power Consumption: 457 mW
- Exceeds 8000 V IEC 61000-4-2 ESD Protection
- Meets EN55011 Class B Emission Standards
- 16 Programmable RGMII Delay Modes on RX/TX
- Integrated MDI Termination Resistors
- Programmable MAC Interface Termination Impedance
- WoL (Wake-on-LAN) Packet Detection
- 25-MHz or 125-MHz Synchronized Clock Output
- IEEE 1588 Time Stamp Support
- RJ45 Mirror Mode
- Fully Compatible to IEEE 802.3 10BASE-Te, 100BASE-TX, and 1000BASE-T Specification
- Cable Diagnostics
- RGMII and SGMII MAC Interface Options
- Configurable I/O Voltage (3.3 V, 2.5 V, 1.8 V)
- Fast Link up / Link Drop Modes
- JTAG Support
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments DP83867ERGZT
The DP83867 device is a robust, low power, fully featured Physical Layer transceiver withintegrated PMD sublayers to support 10BASE-Te, 100BASE-TX and 1000BASE-T Ethernet protocols.Optimized for ESD protection, the DP83867 exceeds 8-kV IEC 61000-4-2 (direct contact).
The DP83867 is designed for easy implementation of 10/100/1000 MbpsEthernet LANs. It interfaces directly to twisted pair media through an external transformer. Thisdevice interfaces directly to the MAC layer through Reduced GMII (RGMII) or embedded clock SerialGMII (SGMII).
The DP83867 provides precision clock synchronization, including a synchronous Ethernetclock output. It has low latency and provides IEEE 1588 Start of Frame Detection.
Designed for low power, the DP83867 consumes only 457 mW under fulloperating power. Wake-on-LAN can be used to lower system power consumption.