|Package | PIN:||PWP | 16|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Wide Operating Voltage (4.5 V – 18 V)
- Integrated Load-Dump Protection (40 V)
- High Current Drive (3 A Peak)
- Low RDS(on), Full H-Bridge Output
- Integrated Diagnostics
- Integrated Fault Protection
- 40-V Load Dump Protection per ISO-7637-2
- Short-Circuit Protection
- Over-temperature Protection
- Over-Voltage and Under-Voltage Protection
- Fault Reporting
- Analog Input
- I2C Communication
- Dedicated Interrupt Pin
- Qualified According to AEC-Q100 Grade 2
- –40ºC to 125ºC Ambient Temperature Range
- ISO9000: 2002 TS16949 Certified
Texas Instruments DRV2510QPWPRQ1
The DRV2510-Q1 device is a high current haptic driver specifically designed for inductive loads, such as solenoids and voice coils.
The output stage consists of a full H-bridge capable of delivering 3 A of peak current.
The DRV2510-Q1 device provides protection functions such as undervoltage lockout, over-current protection and over-temperature protection.
The DRV2510-Q1 device is automotive qualified. The integrated load-dump protection reduces external voltage clamp cost and size, and the onboard load diagnostics report the status of the actuator through the digital interface.