|Package | PIN:||YZF | 9|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Flexible Haptic/Vibra Driver
- LRA (Linear Resonance Actuator)
- ERM (EccentricRotating Mass)
- I2C Controlled Digital Playback Engine
- Internal RAM for Waveform Storage
- Real-TimePlayback Mode through I2C
- Smart-Loop Architecture(1)
- Automatic Overdrive/Braking(ERM/LRA)
- Automatic Resonance Tracking(LRA)
- Automatic Actuator Diagnostic(ERM/LRA)
- Automatic Level Calibration(ERM/LRA)
- Immersion TouchSense® 3000 Compatible
- Optional PWM Input with 0% to 100% Duty Cycle Control Range
- Optional Analog Input Control
- Optional Hardware Trigger Pin
- Efficient Output Drive
- Fast Startup Time
- Constant Acceleration Over Supply Voltage
- 1.8-V Compatible, VDD-Tolerant Digital Pins (1)
(1)Patent pending control algorithm
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments DRV2604YZFT
The DRV2604 device is designed to provide extremely flexible hapticcontrol of ERM andLRA actuators over a shared I2C compatible bus. This control relievesthe host processor from ever generating pulse-width modulated (PWM) drive signals, saving bothcostly timer interrupts and hardware pins.
The DRV2604 device includes enough integrated RAM to allow the userto pre-load over 100 customized waveforms. These waveforms can be instantly played back throughI2C or optionally triggered through a hardware trigger pin.Additionally, the real-time playback mode allows the host processor to bypass the library playbackengine and play waveforms directly from the host through I2C.
The DRV2604 device also contains a smart-loop architecture, whichallows effortless auto resonant drive for LRA as well asfeedback-optimized ERM drive. This feedback gives automatic overdrive and braking, whichcreates a simplified input waveform paradigm as well as reliable motor control and consistent motorperformance.
The DRV2604 device features a trinary-modulated output stage,providing greater efficiency than linear-based output drivers. The 9-ball WCSP footprint, flexibleoperation, and low component count make the DRV2604 device the ideal choicefor portable and touch-enabled vibratory and haptic applications.