|Package | PIN:||YFF | 9|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Ultra Low-Power Shutdown Mode
- Low-Power Standby State
- Resistance-Based Actuator Diagnostics
- SimpleDrive One-Wire Vibration Scheme
- Automatic Resonance Tracking and Reporting
- Automatic Overdrive and Braking
- Automatic Level Calibration
- Drive Compensation Over Battery Discharge
- Configurable Battery Monitor with Power Preservation
- Off-Resonance Driving with Auto-Braking
- LRA Waveform Shape Selection
- Licensed Immersion TouchSense® 2200
- Built-In Library with Loopable Waveform Sequencer
- Real-Time Playback (RTP) Mode
- I2C-Controlled Digital Playback Engine
- Hardware and Software Trigger Option
- Automatic Transition to Standby with Auto-Brake
- Optional Interrupt Pin
- 1.8-V Compatible, VDD Tolerant Digital Interface
Texas Instruments DRV2625YFFR
The DRV2625 device is a haptic driver that relies on a proprietary closed-loop architecture to deliver sharp, strong, and consistent haptic effects while optimizing power consumption.
The internal library and loopable waveform sequencer, together with the automatic overdrive and braking simplifies the process of generating crisp and optimum haptic effects, reducing the burden imposed into the processing unit.
The DRV2625 device features an automatic go-to-standby state and a battery preservation function to help reduce power consumption without user intervention. The NRST pin allows for a full shutdown state for additional power savings.
The waveform shape selection allows for sine-wave and square-wave drive to customize the haptic feel as well as the audible performance. Off-resonance driving with automatic braking simplifies the implementation of non-resonant haptic solutions.