|Package | PIN:||DWP | 20|
|Temp:||M (-55 to 125)|
- Designed For Sensors From VACUUMSCHMELZE (VAC)
- Single Supply: 5 V
- Power Output: H-Bridge
- Designed For Driving Inductive Loads
- Excellent DC Precision
- Wide System Bandwidth
- High-Resolution, Low-Temperature Drift
- Built-In Degauss System
- Extensive Fault Detection
- External High-Power Driver Option
- Generator/Alternator Monitoring and Control
- Frequency and Voltage Inverters
- Motor Drive Controllers
- System Power Consumption
- Photovoltaic Systems
- SUPPORTS DEFENSE, AEROSPACE, AND MEDICAL APPLICATIONS
- Controlled Baseline
- One Assembly/Test Site
- One Fabrication Site
- Available in Military (55°C/125°C) Temperature Range(1)
- Extended Product Life Cycle
- Extended Product-Change Notification
- Product Traceability
(1) Custom temperature ranges available
PowerPAD Is a trademark of Texas Instruments.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments DRV401AMDWPREP
The DRV401 is designed to control and process signals from specific magnetic current sensors made by VACUUMSCHMELZE GmbH & Co. KG (VAC). A variety of current ranges and mechanical configurations are available. Combined with a VAC sensor, the DRV401 monitors both ac and dc currents to high accuracy.
Provided functions include: probe excitation, signal conditioning of the probe signal, signal loop amplifier, an H-bridge driver for the compensation coil, and an analog signal output stage that provides an output voltage proportional to the primary current. It offers overload and fault detection, as well as transient noise suppression.
The DRV401 can directly drive the compensation coil or connect to external power drivers. Therefore, the DRV401 combines with sensors to measure small to very large currents.
To maintain the highest accuracy, the DRV401 can demagnetize (degauss) the sensor at power-up and on demand.