|Package | PIN:||RGW | 20|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- AEC-Q100 Qualified With the Following Results:
- Device Temperature Grade 1: –40°C to +125°C Ambient Operating Temperature Range
- Device HBM ESD Classification Level 1C
- Device CDM ESDClassification Level C6
- Single-Supply: 5-V
- Power Output: H-Bridge
- Designed for Driving Inductive Loads
- Excellent DC Precision
- Wide System Bandwidth
- High-Resolution, Low-Temperature Drift
- Built-In Degauss System
- Extensive Fault Detection
- External High-Power Driver Option
- Compact Footprint
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments DRV401AQRGWRQ1
The DRV401-Q1 device is fully qualified for automotive applications and is suitable formotor control drive and battery monitoring systems.
When used with a magnetic sensor, the DRV401-Q1 monitors ac and dc currents to highaccuracy.
Provided functions include: probe excitation, signal conditioning of the probe signal,signal loop amplifier, an H-bridge driver for the compensation coil, and an analog signal outputstage that provides an output voltage proportional to the primary current. It offers overload andfault detection, as well as transient noise suppression.
The DRV401-Q1 device directly drives the compensation coil or connects to external powerdrivers. Therefore, the DRV401-Q1 combines with sensors to measure small to large currents.
To maintain the highest accuracy, the DRV401-Q1 demagnetizes (degausses) the sensor atpower-up and on demand.