|Package | PIN:||RGP | 20|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Optimized for Symmetric Hall-Elements
(for example, AKM HW-322, HW-302, or similar)
- Spinning Current Hall Sensor Excitation
- Elimination of Hall Sensor Offset and Drift
- Elimination of 1/f Noise
- Extended Current Measurement Range
- H-Bridge Drive Capability: 250 mA
- Precision Difference Amplifier:
- Offset and Drift: 100 µV (max), 2 µV/°C (max)
- System Bandwidth: 200 kHz
- Precision Reference:
- Accuracy: 0.2% (max)
- Drift: 50 ppm/°C (max)
- Pin-Selectable for 2.5 V, 1.65 V, and Ratiometric Mode
- Overrange and Error Flags
- Supply: 2.7 V to 5.5 V
- Packages: 4-mm × 4-mm QFN and TSSOP-20 PowerPAD™
- Temperature Range: –40°C to +125°C
Texas Instruments DRV411AIRGPT
The DRV411 is designed to condition InSb Hall elements for use in closed-loop current-sensor modules. The DRV411 provides precision excitation circuitry for the Hall-element effectively eliminating the offset and offset-drift of the Hall element. This device also provides a 250-mA H-bridge for driving the sensor compensation coil as well a precision differential amplifier to generate the output signal. The 250-mA drive capability of the H-bridge roughly doubles the current measurement range compared to conventional single-ended drive methods.
The Hall sensor front-end circuit and the differential amplifier employ proprietary offset cancelling techniques. These techniques, along with a high-accuracy voltage reference, significantly improve the accuracy of the overall current-sensor module. The output voltage is pin-selectable to support a 2.5-V output for use with a 5-V power supply, as well as 1.65-V for 3.3-V sensors.
For optimum heat dissipation, the DRV411 is available in thermally enhanced 4-mm × 4-mm QFN and TSSOP-20 with PowerPAD packages. The DRV411 is specified for operation over the full extended industrial temperature range of –40°C to +125°C.