|Package | PIN:||DMR | 4|
|Temp:||S (-40 to 135)|
- Ultra-Small X2SON or SOT-23 Package
- High Magnetic Sensitivity: ±2 mT (Typical)
- Robust Hysteresis: 4 mT (Typical)
- Fast 30-kHz Sensing Bandwidth
- 2.5-V to 5.5-V Operating VCC Range
- Push-Pull CMOS Output
- Capable of 5-mA Sourcing, 20-mA Sinking
- –40°C to +135°C Operating Temperature Range
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments DRV5011ADDMRR
The DRV5011 device is a digital-latch Hall effect sensor designed for motors and otherrotary systems.
With an efficient low-voltage architecture that operates from 2.5 V to 5.5 V, the deviceis offered in a standard SOT-23 package, and a 0.4-mm thin X2SON that is 90% smaller. The output isa push-pull driver that requires no pullup resistor, enabling more compact systems.™
When a south magnetic pole is near the top of the package and theBOP threshold is exceeded, the device drives a low voltage. The output stayslow until a north pole is applied and the BRP threshold is crossed, whichcauses the output to drive a high voltage. Alternating north and south poles are required to togglethe output, and integrated hysteresis separates BOP andBRP to provide robust switching.
The device produces consistent performance across a wide ambient temperature range of–40°C to +135°C.