|Package | PIN:||DAP | 32|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- ±4 A Output Current
- Wide Supply Voltage Range: 4.5 V – 26 V
- High Efficiency Generates Less Heat
- Multiple Switching Frequencies
- Master/Slave Synchronization
- Up to 1.2 MHz Switching Frequency
- Feedback Power Stage Architecture
with High PSRR Reduces PSU Requirements
- Single Power Supply Reduces Component Count
- Integrated Self-Protection Circuits Including
Over-Voltage, Under-Voltage, Over-Temperature,
and Short Circuit with Error Reporting
- Thermally Enhanced Package
- DAP (32-pin HTSSOP Pad-down)
- –40°C to 85°C Ambient Temperature Range
Texas Instruments DRV595DAP
The DRV595 is a high-efficiency, high-current power driver ideal for driving a wide variety of loads in systems powered from 4.5V to 26V. PWM operation and low output stage on-resistance significantly decrease power dissipation in the amplifier.
The DRV595 advanced oscillator/PLL circuit employs multiple switching frequency options; this is achieved together with a Master/Slave option, making it possible to synchronize multiple devices.
The DRV595 is fully protected against faults with short-circuit, thermal, over-voltage, and under-voltage protection. Faults are reported back to the processor to prevent devices from being damaged during overload conditions.