|Package | PIN:||RTJ | 20|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Space Saving Package
- 20-Pin, 4 mm × 4 mm Thin QFN, Thermally Optimized PowerPAD™ Package
- Ground-ReferencedOutputs Eliminate DC-Blocking Capacitor
- Reduce Board Area
- Reduce Component Cost
- Improve THD+N Performance
- No Degradation of Low-Frequency Response Due to Output Capacitors
- Wide Power Supply Range: 1.8 V to 4.5 V
- 2 Vrms/Ch Output Voltage into 600 at 3.3 V
- Independent Right and Left Channel Shutdown Control
- Short-Circuit and Thermal Protection
- Pop Reduction Circuitry
- Set-top boxes
- CD / DVD Players
- PDP / LCD TV's
DIRECTPATH, PowerPAD, DirectPath are trademarks of Texas Instruments.
Texas Instruments DRV600RTJR
The DRV600 is a stereo line driver designed to allow the removal of the output dc-blocking capacitors for reduced component count and cost. The DRV600 is ideal for single supply electronics where size and cost are critical design parameters.
The DRV600 is capable of driving 2 Vrms into a 600- load at 3.3 V. The DRV600 has a fixed gain of -1.5 V/V and line outputs that has ±8-kV IEC ESD protection. The DRV600 has independent shutdown control for the right and left audio channels.
The DRV600 is available in a 4 mm × 4 mm Thin QFN package.