|Package | PIN:||RTJ | 20|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- External Gain Setting Resistors
- Space Saving Package
- 20-Pin, 4 mm × 4 mm Thin QFN, Thermally Optimized PowerPAD Package
- Ground-Referenced Outputs Eliminate DC-Blocking Capacitor
- Reduce Board Area
- Reduce Component Cost
- Improve THD+N Performance
- No Degradation of Low-Frequency Response Due to Output Capacitors
- Wide Power Supply Range: 1.8 V to 4.5 V
- 2 Vrms/Ch Output Voltage into 600 at 3.3 V supply
- Independent Right and Left Channel
- Short-Circuit and Thermal Protection
- Pop Reduction Circuitry
- Set-Top Boxes
- CD / DVD Players
- PDP / LCD TV's
Texas Instruments DRV601RTJR
The DRV601 is a stereo line driver designed to allow the removal of the output dc-blocking capacitors for reduced component count and cost. The device is ideal for single supply electronics where size and cost are critical design parameters.
The DRV601 is capable of driving 2 Vrms into a 600- load at 3.3 V. The device has external gain setting resistors, that support a gain range of -1V/V to -10V/V, and line outputs that has ±8-kV IEC ESD protection. The device has independent shutdown control for the right and left audio channels.
The DRV601 is available in a 4 mm × 4 mm Thin QFN package.