|Package | PIN:||PHP | 48|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- AEC-Q100 Qualified for Automotive Applications
- Ambient Operating Temperature Ranges:
- Temperature Grade 0 (E): –40°C to +150°C
- Temperature Grade 1 (Q): –40°C to +125°C
- 4.4-V to 45-V Operating Voltage
- 1.25-A and 1-A Peak Gate Drive Currents
- Smart Gate Drive Architecture (IDRIVE & TDRIVE)
- Programmable High- and Low-Side Slew-Rate Control
- Charge-Pump Gate Driver for 100% Duty Cycle
- Three Integrated Current-Shunt Amplifiers
- Integrated 50-mA LDO (3.3-V and 5-V Option)
- 3-PWM or 6-PWM Input Control up to 200 kHz
- Single PWM-Mode Commutation Capability
- Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI) for Device Settings and Fault Reporting
- Thermally-Enhanced 48-Pin HTQFP
- Protection Features:
- Fault Diagnostics and MCU Watchdog
- Programmable Dead-Time Control
- MOSFET Shoot-Through Prevention
- MOSFET VDS Overcurrent Monitors
- Gate-Driver Fault Detection
- Reverse Battery-Protection Support
- Limp Home-Mode Support
- Overtemperature Warning and Shutdown
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments DRV83053QPHPRQ1
The DRV8305-Q1 device is a gate driver IC for three-phase motor-drive applications. Thedevice provides three high-accuracy half-bridge drivers, each capable of driving a high-side andlow-side N-channel MOSFET. A charge pump driver supports 100% duty cycle and low-voltage operationfor cold crank situations. The device can tolerate load dump voltages up to 45-V.
The DRV8305-Q1 device includes three bidirectional current-shunt amplifiers for accuratelow-side current measurements that support variable gain settings and an adjustable offsetreference.
The DRV8305-Q1 device has an integrated voltage regulator to support an MCU or othersystem power requirements. The voltage regulator can be interfaced directly with a LIN physicalinterface to allow low-system standby and sleep currents.
The gate driver uses automatic handshaking when switching to prevent current shootthrough. The VDS of both the high-side and low-side MOSFETs is accuratelysensed to protect the external MOSFETs from overcurrent conditions. The SPI provides detailed faultreporting, diagnostics, and device configurations such as gain options for the current shuntamplifier, individual MOSFET overcurrent detection, and gate-drive slew-rate control.
- DRV8305NQ: Grade 1 with voltage reference
- DRV83053Q: Grade 1 with 3.3-V, 50-mA LDO
- DRV83055Q: Grade 1 with 5-V, 50-mA LDO
- DRV8305NE: Grade 0 with voltage reference