|Package | PIN:||RTY | 16|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- H-Bridge Motor Driver
- Low RDS(on) MOSFETs (0.4-Ω Typical)
- Low-Power Sleep Mode
- 100% PWM Supported
- 8-V to 36-V Operating Supply Voltage Range
- Thermally Enhanced Surface-Mount Package
- Protection Features:
- VBB Undervoltage Lockout (UVLO)
- Charge Pump Undervoltage (CPUV)
- Overcurrent Protection (OCP)
- Short-to-Supply Protection
- Short-to-Ground Protection
- Overtemperature Warning (OTW)
- Overtemperature Shutdown (OTS)
- Fault Condition Indication Pin (nFAULT)
Texas Instruments DRV8800RTYR
The DRV880x provides a versatile motor driver solution with a variety of capabilities. The device contains a full H-bridge which can be used to drive a brushed DC motor, one winding of a stepper motor, or other devices such as solenoids. A simple PHASE-ENABLE interface allows easy interfacing to controller circuits.
The output stages use N-channel power MOSFETs configured as an H-bridge. The DRV880xis capable of peak output currents up to ±2.8 A and operating voltages up to 36 V. An internal charge pump generates the needed gate drive voltages.
A low-power sleep mode is provided which shuts down internal circuitry to achieve a very low quiescent current draw. This sleep mode can be set using a dedicated nSLEEP pin.
Internal protection functions are provided for undervoltage, charge pump fault, overcurrent, short-to-supply, short-to-ground, and overtemperature. Fault conditions are indicated through the nFAULT pin.
The DRV880x is packaged in a 16-pin WQFN package with PowerPAD™ (Eco-friendly: RoHS & no Sb/Br).