|Package | PIN:||RTY | 16|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- AEC-Q100 Qualified With The Following Results:
- Device Temperature Grade 1: TA = –40ºC to 125ºC
- Device HBM ESD Classification Level H2
- Device CDM ESD Classification Level C4
- Low RDS(on) Outputs (0.83-Ω HS + LS Typical)
- Low-Power Sleep Mode
- 100% PWM Supported
- 8–38 V Operating Supply Voltage Range
- Thermally Enhanced Surface Mount Package
- Configurable Overcurrent Limit
- Protection Features
- VBB Undervoltage Lockout (UVLO)
- Overcurrent Protection (OCP)
- Short-to-supply Protection
- Short-to-ground Protection
- Overtemperature Warning (OTW)
- Overtemperature Shutdown (OTS)
- Overcurrent and Overtemperature Fault Conditions Indicated on Pins (nFAULT)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments DRV8801QRTYRQ1
The DRV8801-Q1 provides a versatile power driver solution with a full H-bridge driver. The device can drive a brushed DC motor or one winding of a stepper motor, as well as other devices like solenoids. A simple PHASE/ENABLE interface allows easy interfacing to controller circuits
The output stages use N-channel power MOSFETs configured as ½-H-bridges. The DRV8801-Q1 is capable of peak output currents up to ±2.8 A and operating voltages up to 38 V. An internal charge pump generates needed gate drive voltages.
A low-power sleep mode is provided which shuts down internal circuitry to achieve very low quiescent current draw. This sleep mode can be set using a dedicated nSLEEP pin.
Internal protection functions are provided: undervoltage lockout, overcurrent protection, short-to-supply protection, short-to-ground protection, overtemperature warning, and overtemperature shutdown. Overcurrent (including short-to-ground and short-to-supply) and overtemperature fault conditions are indicated via an nFAULT pin.
The DRV8801-Q1 is packaged in a 16-pin QFN package with exposed thermal pad, providing enhanced thermal dissipation.For all available packages, see the orderable addendum at the end of the datasheet.