|Package | PIN:||PWP | 28|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) Microstepping Motor Driver
- Up to 1/8-Step Microstepping Indexer
- Step and DirectionControl
- Programmable Mixed Decay, Blanking, and Off-Time
- Up to 1.9-A Current Per Winding
- Low 1.0-Ω (HS+LS) MOSFET RDS(on) (25°C)
- 8-V to 38-V Operating Supply Voltage Range
- Pin-to-Pin Compatible With the DRV8818
- Thermally Enhanced Surface Mount Package
- Protection Features:
- VM Undervoltage Lockout (UVLO)
- Overcurrent Protection (OCP)
- Thermal Shutdown(TSD)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments DRV8811PWP
The DRV8811 device provides an integrated stepper motor driversolution for printers, scanners, and other automated equipment applications. The device has twoH-bridge drivers, as well as microstepping indexer logic to control a stepper motor.
The output driver block consists of N-channel power MOSFETs configured as full H-bridgesto drive the motor windings.
A simple STEP-and-DIR interface allows easy interfacing to controller circuits. Step modepins allow for configuration of the motor in full-step, half-step, quarter-step, or eighth-stepmodes. Decay mode and PWM off-time are programmable.
Internal shutdown functions are provided for overcurrent protection, short-circuitprotection, undervoltage lockout and overtemperature.
The DRV8811 device is packaged in a PowerPAD™ 28-pin HTSSOP package with thermal pad.