|Package | PIN:||PWP | 28|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- 8 V to 45 V Operating Supply Voltage Range
- 2.5 A Maximum Drive Current at 24 V and TA = 25°C
- Dual H-Bridge Current-Control Motor Driver
- Drives Two DC Motors
- Four Level Winding Current Control
- Multiple Decay Modes
- Slow Decay
- Fast Decay
- Industry Standard Parallel Digital Control Interface
- Low Current Sleep Mode
- Built-In 3.3-V Reference Output
- Small Package and Footprint
- Protection Features
- Overcurrent Protection (OCP)
- Thermal Shutdown (TSD)
- VM Undervoltage Lockout (UVLO)
- Fault Condition Indication Pin (nFAULT)
Texas Instruments DRV8814PWPR
The DRV8814 provides an integrated motor driver solution for printers, scanners, and other automated equipment applications. The device has two H-bridge drivers, and is intended to drive DC motors. The output driver block for each consists of N-channel power MOSFET’s configured as H-bridges to drive the motor windings. The DRV8814 can supply up to 2.5-A peak or 1.75-A RMS output current (with proper heatsinking at 24 V and 25°C) per H-bridge.
A simple parallel digital control interface is compatible with industry-standard devices. Decay mode is programmable to allow braking or coasting of the motor when disabled.
Internal shutdown functions are provided for over current protection, short circuit protection, under voltage lockout, and over temperature.
The DRV8814 is available in a 28-pin HTSSOP package with PowerPAD™ (Eco-friendly: RoHS & no Sb/Br).