|Package | PIN:||PWP | 28|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- AEC-Q100 Qualified with the Following Results:
- Device Temperature Grade 1: 40°C to +125°C
- Device HBM ESD Classification Level H2
- Device CDM ESD Classification Level C4B
- PWM Microstepping Motor Driver
- Built-In Microstepping Indexer
- Five-Bit Winding Current Control Allows Up to
32 Current Levels
- Low MOSFET On-Resistance
- 1.6-A Maximum Drive Current at 24 V, 25°C
- Built-In 3.3-V Reference Output
- 8.2-V to 45-V Operating Supply Voltage Range
- Thermally Enhanced HTSSOP Surface Mount Package
Texas Instruments DRV8824QPWPRQ1
The DRV8824-Q1 provides an integrated motor driver solution for automotive applications. The device has two H-bridge drivers and a microstepping indexer, and is intended to drive a bipolar stepper motor. The output driver block for each consists of N-channel power MOSFET’s configured as full H-bridges to drive the motor windings. The DRV8824-Q1 is capable of driving up to 1.6-A of output current (with proper heatsinking, at 24 V and 25°C).
A simple step/direction interface allows easy interfacing to controller circuits. Terminals allow configuration of the motor in full-step up to 1/32-step modes. Decay mode is programmable.
Internal shutdown functions are provided for overcurrent protection, short circuit protection, undervoltage lockout and overtemperature.
The DRV8824-Q1 is available in a 28-terminal HTSSOP package with PowerPAD (Eco-friendly: RoHS & no Sb/Br).