|Package | PIN:||PWP | 28|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Single H-Bridge Current-Control Motor Driver
- 8.2-V to 45-V Operating Supply Voltage Range
- Capable of Driving One Winding of a Bipolar
Stepper Motor or One DC Motor
- Five Bit Current Control Allows up to 32 Current
- Low MOSFET RDS(on) Typical 0.65 Ω (HS + LS)
- 3-A Maximum Drive Current at 24 V, 25°C
- Built In 3.3-V Reference Output
- Parallel Digital Control Interface
- Thermal Enhanced Surface Mount Package
- Protection Features
- Overcurrent Protection (OCP)
- Thermal Shutdown (TSD)
- VM Undervoltage Lockout (UVLO)
- Fault Condition Indication Pin (nFAULT)
Texas Instruments DRV8828PWP
The DRV8828 provides an integrated motor driver solution for printers, scanners, and other automated equipment applications. The device has one H-bridge driver, and can drive one winding of a bipolar stepper motor or one DC motor. The output driver block consists of N-channel power MOSFETs configured as a full H-bridge to drive the motor winding. The DRV8828 is capable of driving up to 3-A of output current (with proper heatsinking at 24 V and 25°C).
A simple parallel digital control interface is compatible with industry-standard devices. Decay mode is programmable.
Internal shutdown functions are provided for overcurrent protection, short circuit protection, undervoltage lockout and overtemperature.
The DRV8828 is available in a 28-pin HTSSOP package with PowerPAD™ (Eco-friendly: RoHS & no Sb/Br).