|Package | PIN:||DGQ | 10|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- AEC-Q100 Qualified With the Following Results:
- DeviceTemperature Grade 1: –40°C to 125°C Ambient Operating Temperature Range
- DeviceHBM ESD Classification Level H2
- Device CDM ESD Classification LevelC4B
- H-Bridge Voltage-Controlled Motor Driver
- Drives DC Motor,One Winding of a Stepper Motor, or Other Actuators/Loads
- Efficient PWM VoltageControl for Constant Motor Speed With Varying Supply Voltages
- Low MOSFETON-Resistance:
HS + LS 450 mΩ
- 1-A Maximum DC/RMS or Peak Drive Current
- 2.75-V to 6.8-V Operating Supply Voltage Range
- 300-nA (Typical) Sleep Mode Current
- Reference Voltage Output
- Current Limit Circuit
- Fault Output
- Thermally Enhanced Surface Mount Packages
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments DRV8832QDGQRQ1
The DRV8832-Q1 device provides an integrated motor driver solution for battery-poweredtoys, printers, and other low-voltage or battery-powered motion control applications. The devicehas one H-bridge driver, and can drive one DC motor or one winding of a stepper motor, as well asother loads like solenoids. The output driver block consists of N-channel and P-channel powerMOSFETs configured as an H-bridge to drive the motor winding.
Provided with sufficient PCB heatsinking, the DRV8832-Q1 can supply up to 1-A of DC/RMSor peak output current. It operates on power supply voltages from 2.75 V to 6.8 V.
To maintain constant motor speed over varying battery voltages while maintaining longbattery life, a PWM voltage regulation method is provided. An input pin allows programming of theregulated voltage. A built-in voltage reference output is also provided.
Internal protection functions are provided for over current protection, short-circuitprotection, undervoltage lockout, and overtemperature protection.
The DRV8832-Q1 also provides a current limit function to regulate the motor currentduring conditions like motor startup or stall, as well as a fault output pin to signal a hostprocessor of a fault condition.
The DRV8832-Q1 is available in tiny 3-mm x 3-mm 10-pin MSOP package withPowerPAD™ (Eco-friendly: RoHS & noSb/Br).