|Package | PIN:||DSS | 12|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Dual-H-Bridge Motor Driver
- Capable of Driving Two DC Motors or One Stepper Motor
- Low-MOSFET ON-Resistance:
HS + LS 305 mΩ
- 1.5-A Maximum Drive Current Per H-Bridge
- Configure Bridges Parallel for 3-A Drive Current
- Separate Motor and Logic-Supply Pins:
- 0-V to 11-V Motor-Operating Supply-Voltage
- 2-V to 7-V Logic Supply-Voltage
- Separate Logic and Motor Power Supply Pins
- Flexible PWM or PHASE/ENABLE Interface
- Low-Power Sleep Mode With 95-nA Maximum Supply Current
- Tiny 2.00-mm × 3.00-mm WSON Package
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments DRV8835DSSR
The DRV8835 provides an integrated motor driver solution for cameras, consumer products, toys, and other low-voltage or battery-powered motion control applications. The device has two H-bridge drivers, and drives two DC motors or one stepper motor, as well as other devices like solenoids. The output driver block for each consists of N-channel power MOSFETs configured as an H-bridge to drive the motor winding. An internal charge pump generates gate drive voltages.
The DRV8835 supplies up to 1.5-A of output current per H-bridge and operates on a motor power supply voltage from 0 V to 11 V, and a device power supply voltage of 2 V to 7 V.
PHASE/ENABLE and IN/IN interfaces are compatible with industry-standard devices.
Internal shutdown functions are provided for overcurrent protection, short circuit protection, undervoltage lockout, and overtemperature.
The DRV8835 is packaged in a tiny 12-pin WSON package (Eco-friendly: RoHS and no Sb/Br).For all available packages, see the orderable addendum at the end of the data sheet.