|Package | PIN:||DSS | 12|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Dual-H-Bridge Motor Driver
- Capable of Driving Two DC Motors or One Stepper Motor
- Low MOSFET On-Resistance:
HS + LS 305 mΩ
- 1.5-A Maximum Drive Current Per H-Bridge
- Configure Bridges Parallel for 3-A Drive Current
- 2-V to 7-V Operating Supply Voltage
- Flexible PWM or PHASE/ENABLE Interface
- Low-Power Sleep Mode With 95-nA Maximum Supply Current
- Dedicated nSLEEP Input Pin
- Tiny 2.00-mm × 3.00-mm WSON Package
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments DRV8836DSSR
The DRV8836 provides an integrated motor driver solution for cameras, consumer products, toys, and other low-voltage or battery-powered motion control applications. The device has two H-bridge drivers, and can drive two DC motors or one stepper motor, as well as other devices like solenoids. The output driver block for each consists of N-channel power MOSFET configured as an H-bridge to drive the motor winding. An internal charge pump generates gate drive voltages.
The DRV8836 supplies up to 1.5-A of output current per H-bridge. It operates on a power supply voltage from 2 V to 7 V.
PHASE/ENABLE and IN/IN interfaces can be selected which are compatible with industry-standard devices. A low-power sleep mode is provided which turns off all unnecessary logic to provide a very low current state.
Internal shutdown functions are provided for overcurrent protection, short-circuit protection, undervoltage lockout, and overtemperature.
The DRV8836 is packaged in a tiny 12-pin WSON package (Eco-friendly: RoHS and no Sb/Br).For all available packages, see the orderable addendum at the end of the datasheet.