|Package | PIN:||DSG | 8|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- H-Bridge Motor Driver
- Drives a DC Motor or Other Loads
- Low MOSFET On-Resistance: HS + LS 1 Ω
- 1-A Maximum Drive Current
- 0- to 11-V Operating Supply-Voltage Range
- Standard PWM Interface (IN1/IN2)
- Low-Power Sleep Mode With 120-nA Maximum Sleep Current
- nSLEEP pin
- Small Package and Footprint
- 8 WSON (With Thermal Pad)
- 2.0 × 2.0 mm
- Protection Features
- VCC Undervoltage Lockout (UVLO)
- Overcurrent Protection (OCP)
- Thermal Shutdown (TSD)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments DRV8837CDSGR
The DRV8837C device provides an integrated motor driver solution for cameras, consumer products, toys, and other low-voltage or battery-powered motion control applications. The device can drive one DC motor or other devices like solenoids. The output driver block consists of N-channel power MOSFETs configured as an H-bridge to drive the motor winding. An internal charge pump generates needed gate drive voltages.
The DRV8837C device can supply up to 1 A of output current. The device operates on a motor power supply voltage from 0 to 11 V, and control logic can operate on 1.8-V to 5-V rails.
The DRV8837C device has a PWM (IN/IN) input interface.
Internal shutdown functions are provided for overcurrent protection, short circuit protection, undervoltage lockout, and overtemperature.For all available packages, see the orderable addendum at the end of the data sheet.