|Package | PIN:||PWP | 28|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Single H-Bridge Current-Control Motor Driver
- 8.2-V to 45-V Operating Supply Voltage Range
- Five-Bit Winding Current Control Allows Up to 32 Current Levels
- Low MOSFET RDS(on) Typical 0.2 Ω (HS + LS)
- 5-A Maximum Drive Current at 24 V, 25°C
- Built-In 3.3-V Reference Output
- Industry-Standard PWM Control Interface
- Thermally Enhanced Surface Mount Package
- Protection Features:
- Overcurrent Protection (OCP)
- Thermal Shutdown (TSD)
- VM Undervoltage Lockout (UVLO)
- Fault Condition Indication Pin (nFAULT)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments DRV8842PWPR
The DRV8842 provides an integrated motor driver solution for printers, scanners, and other automated equipment applications. The device has one H-bridge driver, and is intended to drive one DC motor, one coil of a stepper motor, or other loads. The output driver block consists of N-channel power MOSFETs configured as an H-bridge. The DRV8842 can supply up to 5-A peak or 3.5-A RMS output current (with proper heatsinking at 24 V and 25°C).
Separate inputs to independently control each half of the H-bridge are provided.
Internal shutdown functions are provided for overcurrent protection, short-circuit protection, undervoltage lockout, and overtemperature.
TheDRV8842 is available in a 28-pin HTSSOP package with PowerPAD (Eco-friendly: RoHS & no Sb/Br).For all available packages, see the orderable addendum at the end of the datasheet.