|Package | PIN:||PWP | 28|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Quad 1/2-H-Bridge DC Motor Driver
- Can Drive Four Solenoids, Two DC Motors, One Stepper Motor, or Other Loads
- Full Individual Half Bridge Control
- Low MOSFET On-Resistance
- 2.5-A Maximum Drive Current at 24 V, 25°C
- Floating Input Buffers Allow Dual (Bipolar) Supplies (up to ±30 V)
- Built-In 3.3-V, 10-mA LDO Regulator
- Industry Standard IN/IN Digital Control Interface
- 8-V to 60-V Operating Supply Voltage Range
- Outputs Can Be Connected in Parallel
- Thermally Enhanced Surface Mount Package
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments DRV8844PWPR
The DRV8844 provides four individually controllable 1/2-H-bridge drivers. It can be used to drive two DC motors, one stepper motor, four solenoids, or other loads. The output driver channel for each channel consists of N-channel power MOSFET’s configured in a 1/2-H-bridge configuration.
The DRV8844 can supply up to 2.5-A peak or 1.75-A RMS output current per channel (with proper PCB heatsinking at 24 V and 25°C) per H-bridge.
Separate inputs to independently control each 1/2-H-bridge are provided. To allow operation with split supplies, the logic inputs and nFAULT output are referenced to a separate floating ground pin.
Internal shutdown functions are provided for over current protection, short circuit protection, undervoltage lockout, and overtemperature.
The DRV8844 is available in a 28-pin HTSSOP package with PowerPAD (Eco-friendly: RoHS & no Sb/Br).For all available packages, see the orderable addendum at the end of the data sheet.