|Package | PIN:||RHS | 48|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Quad channel repeater for up to 10.3125 Gbps
- Low power consumption, with option to power down unused channels
- Adjustable receive equalization
- Adjustable transmit de-emphasis
- Adjustable transmit VOD (up to 1200 mVp-p)
- IDLE detection — squelch function auto mutes the output for SATA/SAS OOB signal
- <0.22 UI of residual DJ at 10.3125 Gbps with 12 meters cable
- Programmable via pin selection or SMBus interface
- Single supply operation at 2.5 V ±5%
- -40°C to +85°C Operation
- ≥7 kV HBM ESD Rating
- High speed signal flow–thru pinout package: 48-pin WQFN (7 mm x 7 mm, 0.5 mm pitch)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments DS100BR410SQ/NOPB
The DS100BR410 is an extremely low power, high performance quad-channel repeater for high-speed serial links with data rates up to 10.3125 Gbps. The device performs both receive equalization and transmit de-emphasis on each of its 4 channels to compensate for channel loss, allowing maximum flexibility of physical placement within a system.
The receiver's continuous time linear equalizer (CTLE) is capable of opening an input eye that is completely closed due to inter-symbol interference (ISI) induced by the interconnect medium such as backplane trace or cable. The transmitter features adjustable VOD (output amplitude voltage level) and de-emphasis driver to compensate for PCB trace lost.
With a low power consumption and control to turn-off unused channels, the DS100BR410 is part of TI's PowerWise family of energy efficient devices.
The programmable settings can be applied via pin mode or SMBus mode interface.