|Package | PIN:||NJY | 54|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Up to 10.3125 Gbps
- Dual Lane 2:1 Mux, 1.2 Switch or Fanout
- Adjustable Transmit Differential Output Voltage (VOD)
- <0.3 UI of Residual DJ at 10.3125 Gbps with 10” FR4 trace
- Adjustable Electrical IDLE Detect Threshold
- Signal Conditioning Programmable through SMBus I/F
- Single 2.5V Supply Operation
- >6 kV HBM ESD Rating
- 3.3V Tolerant SMBus Interface
- High Speed Signal flow–thru Pinout
- Package: 54-pin WQFN (10 mm x 5.5 mm)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments DS100MB201SQE/NOPB
The DS100MB201 is a dual lane 2:1 multiplexer and 1:2 switch or fan-out buffer with signal conditioning suitable for 10GE, Fibre Channel, Infiniband, SATA/SAS and other high-speed bus applications up to 10.31215 Gbps. The device performs receive equalization allowing maximum flexibility of physical placement within a system. The receiver's continuous time linear equalizer (CTLE) provides a boost to compensate for 10” of 4 mil FR4 stripline at 10.3125 Gbps. The DS100MB201 is capable of opening an input eye that is completely closed due to inter-symbol interference (ISI) induced by the interconnect medium. The transmitter features a programmable amplitude voltage levels to be selected from 600 mVp-p to 800 mVp-p. The signal conditioning settings are programmable with register control.
With a typical power consumption of 100 mW/channel at 10.3125 Gbps, and SMBus register control to turn-off unused lanes, the DS100MB201 is part of TI's PowerWise family of energy efficient devices.