|Package | PIN:||D | 16|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- AECQ-100 Grade 3
- DC - 1.5 Gbps Low Jitter, Low Skew, Low Power Operation
- Pin Configurable, Fully Differential, Non-Blocking Architecture
- Wide Input Common Mode Voltage Range Allows DC-Coupled Interface to LVDS, CML and LVPECL Drivers
- On-Chip 100Ω Input and Output Termination Minimizes Insertion and Return Losses, Reduces Component Count and Minimizes Board Space
- 8 kV ESD on LVDS I/O Pins Protects Adjoining Components
- Small SOIC-16 Space Saving Package
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments DS10CP152QMA/NOPB
The DS10CP152Q is a 1.5 Gbps 2x2 LVDS crosspoint switch optimized for high-speed signal routing and switching over lossy FR-4 printed circuit board backplanes and balanced cables. Fully differential signal paths ensure exceptional signal integrity and noise immunity. The non-blocking architecture allows connections of any input to any output or outputs.
Wide input common mode range allows the switch to accept signals with LVDS, CML and LVPECL levels; the output levels are LVDS. A very small package footprint requires a minimal space on the board while the flow-through pinout allows easy board layout. Each differential input and output is internally terminated with a 100Ω resistor to lower device return losses, reduce component count and further minimize board space.