|Package | PIN:||RTA | 40|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- DC - 1.5 Gbps Low Jitter, Low Skew, Low Power Operation
- Pin and SMBus Configurable, Fully Differential, Non-Blocking Architecture
- Wide Input Common Mode Range Enables DC Coupled Interface to CML or LVPECL Drivers
- LOS Circuitry Detects Open Inputs Fault Condition
- On-chip 100 Ω Input and Output Termination Minimizes Insertion and Return Losses, Reduces Component Count and Minimizes Board Space
- 8 kV ESD on LVDS I/O Pins Protects Adjoining Components
- Small 6 mm x 6 mm WQFN-40 Space Saving Package
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments DS10CP154ATSQ/NOPB
The DS10CP154A is a 1.5 Gbps 4x4 LVDS crosspoint switch optimized for high-speed signal routing and switching over FR-4 printed circuit board backplanes and balanced cables. Fully differential signal paths ensure exceptional signal integrity and noise immunity. The non-blocking architecture allows connections of any input to any output or outputs. The switch configuration can be accomplished via external pins or the System Management Bus (SMBus) interface. In addition, the SMBus circuitry enables the loss of signal (LOS) monitors that can inform a system of the presence of an open inputs condition (e.g. disconnected cable).
Wide input common mode range allows the switch to accept signals with LVDS, CML and LVPECL levels; the output levels are LVDS. A very small package footprint requires a minimal space on the board while the flow-through pinout allows easy board layout. Each differential input and output is internally terminated with a 100Ω resistor to lower return losses, reduce component count and further minimize board space.