|Package | PIN:||NJY | 54|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Comprehensive Family, Proven System Inter-Operability
- DS125BR111: One-Lane Repeater
- DS125BR401: Four-Lane Repeater
- DS125BR800: Eight-ChannelRepeater
- DS125MB203: Two-Port 2:1/1:2Mux/Switch
- DS125DF410: Four-Channel Retimer WithCDR
- Low 65-mW/Channel (Typical) Power Consumption, With Option to Power Down Unused Channels
- "Non-Limiting" Output for PCIe and 10G-KR Link Training Support
- Advanced Signal Conditioning Features
- Receive Equalization up to 30 dB at 6.25GHz
- Transmit De-Emphasis up to –12 dB
- Transmit OutputVoltage Control: 700 mV to 1300 mV
- Programmable Through Pin Selection, EEPROM, or SMBus Interface
- Single Supply Voltage: 2.5 V or 3.3 V (Selectable)
- −40°C to 85°C Operating Temperature Range
- 3-kV HBM ESD Rating
- Flow-Thru Pinout: 54-Pin WQFN (10-mm × 5.5-mm, 0.5-mm Pitch)
- Supported Protocols
- sRIO,Infiniband, Interlaken, CPRI, OBSAI
- Other Proprietary Interface up to 12.5Gbps
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments DS125BR800SQE/NOPB
The DS125BR800 device is an extremely low-power high-performance multiprotocolrepeater/redriver designed to support eight channels of PCIe Gen-3/2/1, 10G-KR, and otherhigh-speed interface serial protocols up to 12.5 Gbps. The continuous time linear equalizer (CTLE)of the receiver provides a boost of up to
+30 dB at 6.25 GHz (12.5 Gbps) in each of its eight channels and can open an input eye thatis completely closed due to intersymbol interference (ISI) induced by interconnect medium such as30in+ backplane traces or 8m+ copper cables, hence enabling host controllers to ensure anerror-free end-to-end link. The transmitter provides a de-emphasis boost of up to –12 dB and outputvoltage amplitude control from 700 mV to 1300 mV to allow maximum flexibility in the physicalplacement within the interconnect channel.
When operating in 10G-KR and PCIe Gen-3 mode, the DS125BR800 transparently allows thehost controller and the end point to optimize the full link and negotiate transmit equalizercoefficients. This seamless management of the link training protocol ensures system-levelinteroperability with minimum latency. With a low power consumption of 65 mW per channel (typical)and option to turn off unused channels, the DS125BR800 enables energy efficient system design. Asingle supply of 3.3 V or 2.5 V is required to power the device.
The programmable settings can be applied easily through pins, software (SMBus or I2C) orloaded through an external EEPROM. When operating in the EEPROM mode, the configuration informationis automatically loaded on power up, which eliminates the need for an external microprocessor orsoftware driver.