|Package | PIN:||ABB | 196|
|Temp:||S (-40 to 85)|
- Pin-Compatible Family
- DS150DF1610: 12.5 to 15 G
- DS125DF1610: 9.8 to 12.5 G
- DS110DF1610: 8.5 to 11.3 G
- 4x4 Analog Cross Point Switch for Each Quad
- Fully Adaptive CTLE
- Self tuning DFE, with Optional Continuous Adaption
- Configurable VGA
- Adjustable Transmit VOD
- Adjustable 3-tap Transmit FIR Filter
- On-chip AC Coupling on Receive Inputs
- Locks to Half/Quarter/Eighth Data Rates for Legacy Support
- On-chip Eye Monitor(EOM), PRBS Checker, Pattern Generator
- Supports JTAG Boundary Scan
- Programmable Output Polarity Inversion
- Input Signal Detection, CDR Lock Detection
- Single 2.5 V ±5% Power Supply
- SMBus Based Register Configuration
- Optional EEPROM Configuration
- 15 mm × 15 mm, 196-pin FCBGA Package
- Operating Temp Range : –40°C to +85°C
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments DS125DF1610FBE/NOPB
The DS125DF1610 is a sixteen-channel multi-rate retimer with integrated signalconditioning features. The device includes a fully adaptive Continuous Time Linear Equalizer(CTLE), Decision Feedback Equalizer (DFE), clock and data recovery (CDR), and a transmit FIR filterto enhance the reach and robustness over long, lossy, crosstalk impaired high speed serial links toachieve BER < 1×10-15.
Each channel of the DS125DF1610 independently locks to serial data at 9.8 to 12.5 Gbpsand the divide by 2, 4 and 8 sub-multiples. A simple external oscillator (±100ppm) that issynchronous or asynchronous with the incoming data stream is used as a reference clock. Integrated4x4 cross point switches allow for full non-blocking routing or broadcasting within each quad ofthe DS125DF1610.
Programmable transmit FIR filter offers control of the pre-cursor, main tap andpost-cursor for transmit equalization. The fully adaptive receive equalization (CTLE and DFE)enables longer distance transmission in lossy copper interconnects and backplanes with multipleconnectors.
A non-disruptive mission mode eye-monitor feature allows link monitoring internal to thereceiver. The built-in PRBS generator and checker compliment the internal diagnostic features tocomplete standalone BERT measurements. Built-in JTAG enables manufacturing tests.