|Package | PIN:||RGH | 16|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Automatic Equalization of Coaxial, Twin-Ax and Twisted Pair Cables
- High Data Rates: 150 Mbps to 1.5+ Gbps
- Up to 35 dB of Boost at 750 MHz
- LOS Detection and Output Enable
- Single-Ended or Differential Input
- 50Ω Differential Outputs
- Low Power Operation, 210 mW (typ) at 1.5 Gbps
- Industrial -40°C to +85°C Temperature
- Space-Saving 4 x 4 mm WQFN-16 Package
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments DS15EA101SQ/NOPB
The DS15EA101 is an adaptive equalizer optimized for equalizing data transmitted over copper cables. The DS15EA101 operates over a wide range of data rates from 150 Mbps to 1.5+ Gbps and automatically adapts to equalize any cable length from zero meters to lengths that attenuate the signal by 35 dB at 750 MHz.
The DS15EA101 allows either single-ended or differential input drive. This enables equalization of coaxial cables as well as differential twin-ax and twisted pair cables.
Additional features include an LOS output and an output enable which, when tied together, disable the output when no signal is present.
The DS15EA101 is powered from a single 3.3V supply and consumes 210 mW at 1.5 Gbps. It operates over the full −40°C to +85°C industrial temperature range and is available in a space saving 4 x 4 mm WQFN-16 package which allows for high density placement of components in multi-channel applications.