|Package | PIN:||NGQ | 8|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- DC - 3.125 Gbps Low Jitter, High Noise Immunity, Low Power Operation
- Four Levels of Receive Equalization Reduce ISI Jitter
- On-Chip 100Ω Input and Output Termination Minimizes Insertion and Return Losses, Reduces Component Count, and Minimizes Board Space
- 7 kV ESD on LVDS I/O Pins Protects Adjoining Components
- Small 3 mm x 3 mm 8-WSON Space Saving Package
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments DS25BR110TSD/NOPB
The DS25BR110 is a single channel 3.125 Gbps LVDS buffer optimized for high-speed signal transmission over lossy FR-4 printed circuit board backplanes and balanced metallic cables. A fully differential signal path ensures exceptional signal integrity and noise immunity.
The DS25BR110 features four levels of receive equalization (EQ), making it ideal for use as a receiver device. Other LVDS devices with similar IO characteristics include the following products. The DS25BR120 features four levels of pre-emphasis for use as an optimized driver device, while the DS25BR100 features both pre-emphasis and equalization for use as an optimized repeater device. The DS25BR150 is a buffer/repeater with the lowest power consumption and does not feature transmit pre-emphasis nor receive equalization.
Wide input common mode range allows the receiver to accept signals with LVDS, CML and LVPECL levels; the output levels are LVDS. A very small package footprint requires minimal space on the board while the flow-through pinout allows easy board layout. The differential inputs and outputs are internally terminated with a 100Ω resistor to lower device input and output return losses, reduce component count, and further minimize board space.