|Package | PIN:||RGH | 16|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- DC - 3.125 Gbps Low Jitter, Low Skew, Low Power Operation
- Pin Configurable, Fully Differential, Non-Blocking Architecture
- Pin Selectable Transmit Pre-Emphasis and Receive Equalization Eliminate Data Dependant Jitter
- Wide Input Common Mode Voltage Range Allows DC-Coupled Interface to CML and LVPECL Drivers
- On-Chip 100Ω Input and Output Termination Minimizes Insertion and Return Losses, Reduces Component Count, Minimizes Board Space
- 8 kV ESD on LVDS I/O Pins Protects Adjoining Components
- Small 4 mm x 4 mm WQFN-16 Space Saving Package
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments DS25CP102TSQ/NOPB
The DS25CP102 is a 3.125 Gbps 2x2 LVDS crosspoint switch optimized for high-speed signal routing and switching over lossy FR-4 printed circuit board backplanes and balanced cables. Fully differential signal paths ensure exceptional signal integrity and noise immunity. The non-blocking architecture allows connections of any input to any output or outputs.
The DS25CP102 features two levels (Off and On) of transmit pre-emphasis (PE) and two levels (Off and On) of receive equalization (EQ).
Wide input common mode range allows the switch to accept signals with LVDS, CML and LVPECL levels; the output levels are LVDS. A very small package footprint requires a minimal space on the board while the flow-through pinout allows easy board layout. Each differential input and output is internally terminated with a 100Ω resistor to lower device insertion and return losses, reduce component count and further minimize board space.