|Package | PIN:||NJU | 48|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- 0.6–2.5 Gbps Low Jitter Operation
- Fixed Input Equalization
- Programmable Output Pre-Emphasis
- Independent Switch and Line Side Pre-Emphasis Controls
- Programmable Switch-Side Loopback Modes
- On-Chip Terminations
- HBM ESD Rating 6 kV on All Pins
- +3.3V Supply
- Lead-Less WQFN-48 Package (7mm x 7mm x 0.8mm, 0.5mm Pitch)
- -40°C to +85°C Operating Temperature Range
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments DS25MB200TSQ/NOPB
The DS25MB200 is a dual signal conditioning 2:1 multiplexer and 1:2 fan-out buffer designed for use in backplane redundancy applications. Signal conditioning features include input equalization and programmable output pre-emphasis that enable data communication in FR4 backplanes up to 2.5 Gbps. Each input stage has a fixed equalizer to reduce ISI distortion from board traces. All output drivers have 4 selectable steps of pre-emphasis to compensate for transmission losses from long FR4 backplanes and reduce deterministic jitter. The pre-emphasis levels can be independently controlled for the line-side and switch-side drivers. The internal loopback paths from switch-side input to switch-side output enable at-speed system testing. All receiver inputs are internally terminated with 100Ω differential terminating resistors. All drivers are internally terminated with 50Ω to VCC.