|Package | PIN:||D | 16|
|Temp:||C (0 to 70)|
- Output Skew—2.0 ns Typical
- Input to output delay—10 ns Typical
- Operation from Single 5V Supply
- Outputs Won't Load Line when VCC = 0V
- Four Line Drivers in One Package for Maximum Package Density
- Output Short-Circuit Protection
- Complementary Outputs
- Meets the Requirements of EIA Standard RS-422
- Pin Compatible with AM26LS31
- Available in Military and Commercial Temperature Range
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments DS26LS31CM/NOPB
The DS26LS31 is a quad differential line driver designed for digital data transmission over balanced lines. The DS26LS31 meets all the requirements of EIA Standard RS-422 and Federal Standard 1020. It is designed to provide unipolar differential drive to twisted-pair or parallel-wire transmission lines.
The circuit provides an enable and disable function common to all four drivers. The DS26LS31 features TRI-STATE outputs and logically ANDed complementary outputs. The inputs are all LS compatible and are all one unit load.