|Package | PIN:||D | 16|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Industrial Product Meets TIA/EIA-422-B (RS-422) and ITU-T V.11 Recommendation
- Military Product Conforms to TIA/EIA-422-B (RS-422)
- Interoperable with Existing 5V RS-422 Networks
- Industrial and Military temperature Range
- Guaranteed VOD of 2V min Over Operating Conditions
- Balanced Output Crossover for Low EMI (Typical Within 40 mV of 50% Voltage Level)
- Low Power Design (330 μW @ 3.3V static)
- ESD ≥ 7 kV on Cable I/O Pins (HBM)
- Guaranteed AC Parameter:
- Maximum Driver Skew: 2 ns
- Maximum Transition Time: 10 ns
- Pin Compatible with DS26C31
- Available in SOIC and CLGA Packaging
- Standard Microcircuit Drawing (SMD) 5962-98584
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments DS26LV31TM/NOPB
The DS26LV31T is a high-speed quad differential CMOS driver that meets the requirements of both TIA/EIA-422-B and ITU-T V.11. The CMOS DS26LV31T features low static ICC of 100 μA MAX which makes it ideal for battery powered and power conscious applications.
Differential outputs have the same VOD guarantee (≥2V) as the 5V version.
The EN and EN* inputs allow active Low or active High control of the TRI-STATE outputs. The enables are common to all four drivers. Protection diodes protect all the driver inputs against electrostatic discharge. Outputs have enhanced ESD protection providing greater than 7 kV tolerance. The driver and enable inputs (DI, EN, EN*) are compatible with low voltage LVTTL and LVCMOS devices.