|Package | PIN:||NJU | 48|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Equalizes up to 14 dB Loss at 3.2 Gbps
- 8 Levels of Programmable Equalization
- Settable Through Control Pins or SMBus Interface
- Operates up to 3.2 Gbps With 40” FR4 Traces
- 0.12 UI Residual Deterministic Jitter at 3.2 Gbps With 40” FR4 Traces
- Single 2.5V or 3.3V Power Supply
- Signal Detect for Individual Channels
- Standby Mode for Individual Channels
- Supports AC or DC-Coupling With Wide Input Common-Mode
- Low Power Consumption: 375 mW Typ at 2.5V
- Small 7 mm x 7 mm 48-pin WQFN Package
- 9 kV HBM ESD Rating
- -40 to 85°C Operating Temperature Range
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments DS32EV400SQ/NOPB
The DS32EV400 programmable quad equalizer provides compensation for transmission medium losses and reduces the medium-induced deterministic jitter for four NRZ data channels. The DS32EV400 is optimized for operation up to 3.2 Gbps for both cables and FR4 traces. Each equalizer channel has eight levels of input equalization that can be programmed by three control pins, or individually through a Serial Management Bus (SMBus) interface. The device equalizes up to 14 dB of loss at 3.2 Gbps.
The equalizer supports both AC and DC-coupled data paths for long run length data patterns such as PRBS-31, and balanced codes such as 8b/10b. The device uses differential current-mode logic (CML) inputs and outputs.
Each channel has an independent signal detect output and independent enable input. The SD output maybe tied to the EN to automatically control the power up and down of the channel.
The DS32EV400 can be used in a variety of applications that include DisplayPort, XAUI, InfiniBand and other high-speed data transmission applications.
The DS32EV400 is available in a 7 mm x 7 mm 48-pin leadless WQFN package. Power is supplied from either a 2.5V or 3.3V supply.