|Package | PIN:||D | 16|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- TTL Input Compatible
- Typical Propagation Delays: 6 ns
- Typical Output Skew: 0.5 ns
- Outputs Won't Load Line When VCC = 0V
- Meets the Requirements of EIA Standard RS-422
- Operation from Single 5V Supply
- TRI-STATE Outputs for Connection to System Buses
- Low Quiescent Current
- Available in Surface Mount
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments DS34C87TM/NOPB
The DS34C87T is a quad differential line driver designed for digital data transmission over balanced lines. The DS34C87T meets all the requirements of EIA standard RS-422 while retaining the low power characteristics of CMOS. This enables the construction of serial and terminal interfaces while maintaining minimal power consumption.
The DS34C87T accepts TTL or CMOS input levels and translates these to RS-422 output levels. This part uses special output circuitry that enables the individual drivers to power down without loading down the bus. This device has separate enable circuitry for each pair of the four drivers. The DS34C87T is pin compatible to the DS3487T.
All inputs are protected against damage due to electrostatic discharge by diodes to VCC and ground.