|Package | PIN:||D | 16|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Meets TIA/EIA-422-B (RS-422) and ITU-T V.11 Recommendation
- Interoperable With Existing 5V RS-422 Networks
- Ensured VOD of 2V Min Over Operating Conditions
- Balanced Output Crossover for Low EMI (Typical Within 40 mV of 50% Voltage Level)
- Low Power Design (330 μW @ 3.3V Static)
- ESD ≥ 7 kV on Cable I/O Pins (HBM)
- Industrial Temperature Range
- Ensured AC Parameter:
- Maximum Driver Skew: 2 ns
- Maximum Transition Time: 10 ns
- Pin Compatible With DS26C31
- Available in SOIC Packaging
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments DS34LV87TM/NOPB
The DS34LV87T is a high speed quad differential CMOS driver that meets the requirements of both TIA/EIA-422-B and ITU-T V.11. The CMOS DS34LV87T features low static ICC of 100 μA max which makes it ideal for battery powered and power conscious applications. The TRI-STATE enable, EN, allows the device to be disabled when the device is not in use to minimize power. The dual enable scheme allows for flexibility in turning devices on or off.
Protection diodes protect all the driver inputs against electrostatic discharge. The driver and enable inputs (DI and EN) are compatible with LVTTL and LVCMOS devices. Differential outputs have the same VOD (≥2V) ensure as the 5V version. The outputs have enhanced ESD Protection providing greater than 7 kV tolerance.