|Package | PIN:||NGF | 6|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- 1 to 5 Gbps Operation
- No Power or Ground Required
- Equalization Effective Anywhere in Data Path
- Equalizes CML, LV-PECL, LVDS Signals
- Symmetric I/O Structures Provide Equal Boost for Bi-directional Operation
- 7 dB Maximum Boost
- Code Independent, 8b/10b or Scrambled
- Supports Both Bi-level and Multi-level Signaling
- Extends Reach Over Backplanes and Cables
- Compatible with PCI-Express Gen1 and Gen2
- Compatible with XAUI
- Operates in Series with Existing Active Equalizer
- Easy to Handle 6 Pin WSON
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments DS38EP100SD/NOPB
TI’s Power-saver equalizer compensates for transmission medium losses and minimizes medium-induced deterministic jitter. Performance is ensured over the full range of 1 to 5 Gbps. The DS38EP100 requires no power to operate. The equalizer operates anywhere in the data path to minimize media-induced deterministic jitter in both FR4 and cable applications. Symmetric I/O structures support full duplex or half duplex applications. Linear compensation is provided independent of line coding or protocol. The device is ideal for both bi-level and multi-level signaling.
The equalizer is available in a 6 pin leadless WSON package with a space saving 2.2 mm X 2.5 mm footprint. This tiny package provides maximum flexibility in placement and routing of the Power-saver equalizer.