|Package | PIN:||NLA | 92|
|Temp:||S (-10 to 70)|
- 100 mW Typical Power Consumption at 185 MHz (SIDO Mode)
- Drives QXGA and WQXGA Class Displays
- Three Operating Modes:
- Single Pixel In, Single Pixel Out (SISO): 105 MHzMaximum
- Single Pixel In, Dual Pixel Out (SIDO): 185 MHzMaximum
- Dual Pixel In, Dual Pixel Out (DIDO):105MHz
- Supports 24-Bit RGB, 48-Bit RGB
- Optional low Power Mode Supports 18-Bit RGB, 36-Bit RGB
- Supports 3D+C, 4D+C, 6D+C, 6D+2C, 8D+C, and 8D+2C LVDS Configurations
- Compatible With FPD-Link Deserializers
- Operates Off a Single 1.8-V Supply
- Interfaces Directly With 1.8-V LVCMOS
- Less Than 1 mW Power Consumption in Sleep Mode
- Spread Spectrum Clock Compatible
- Small 7-mm × 7-mm × 0.9-mm 92-Pin Dual Row VQFN Package
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments DS90C187LF/NOPB
The DS90C187 is alow power Serializer forportable battery powered that reduces the size of the RGB interface between the host GPU and theDisplay.
The DS90C187Serializer is designed tosupport dual pixel datatransmission between a Host and a Flat Panel Display at resolutions of up to QXGA (2048x1536) at 60Hz. The transmitter converts up to 48bits (Dual Pixel 24-bit color) of1.8-V LVCMOS data into two channels of 4 data + clock (4D+C) reduced width interface LVDScompatible data streams.
DS90C187 supports3 modes of operation.
- In single pixel mode in/out mode, the device can drive up to SXGA+ (1400x1050) at 60 Hz. In this mode, the device converts one bank of 24-bit RGB data to a one channel 4D+C LVDS data stream.
- In single pixel in / dual pixel out mode, the device can drive up to WUXGA+ (1920x1440) at 60 Hz. In this configuration, the device provides single-to-dual pixel conversion and converts one bank of 24-bit RGB data into two channels of 4D+C LVDS streams at half the pixel clock rate.
In dual pixel in / dual pixel out mode, the device can drive upto QXGA 2048x1536 at 60Hz or up to QSXGA 2560x2048 at 30Hz. In this mode, the device converts 2channels of 24 bit RGB data into 2 channels of 4D+C LVDS streams. For all the modes, thedevice supports 18bpp and 24bpp color.
The DS90C187 isoffered in a small 92 pin dual row VQFN package and features single 1.8 V supply for minimal power dissipation.