|Package | PIN:||D | 8|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Ultra Low Power Dissipation
- Operates above 155.5 Mbps
- Standard TIA/EIA-644
- 8 Lead SOIC Package saves PCB space
- VCM ±1V center around 1.2V
- ±100 mV Receiver Sensitivity
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments DS90C402M/NOPB
The DS90C402 is a dual receiver device optimized for high data rate and low power applications. This device along with the DS90C401 provides a pair chip solution for a dual high speed point-to-point interface. The device is in a PCB space saving 8 lead small outline package. The receiver offers ±100 mV threshold sensitivity, in addition to common-mode noise protection.