|Package | PIN:||DGG | 56|
|Temp:||S (-10 to 70)|
- 20 to 65 MHz Shift Clock Support
- 50% Duty Cycle on Receiver Output Clock
- Best-in-Class Set & Hold Times on RxOUTPUTs
- Rx Power Consumption <142 mW (typ) @65MHz Grayscale
- Rx Power-down Mode <200μW (max)
- ESD Rating >7 kV (HBM), >700V (EIAJ)
- Supports VGA, SVGA, XGA and Dual Pixel SXGA.
- PLL Requires no External Components
- Compatible with TIA/EIA-644 LVDS Standard
- Low Profile 56-lead or 48-lead Packages
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments DS90CF384AMTD/NOPB
The DS90CF384A receiver converts the four LVDS data streams (Up to 1.8 Gbps throughput or 227 Megabytes/sec bandwidth) back into parallel 28 bits of CMOS/TTL data (24 bits of RGB and 4 bits of Hsync, Vsync, DE and CNTL). Also available is the DS90CF364A that converts the three LVDS data streams (Up to 1.3 Gbps throughput or 170 Megabytes/sec bandwidth) back into parallel 21 bits of CMOS/TTL data (18 bits of RGB and 3 bits of Hsync, Vsync and DE). Both Receivers' outputs are Falling edge strobe. A Rising edge or Falling edge strobe transmitter (DS90C383A/DS90C363A) will interoperate with a Falling edge strobe Receiver without any translation logic.
The DS90CF384A / DS90CF364A devices are enhanced over prior generation receivers and provided a wider data valid time on the receiver output.
This chipset is an ideal means to solve EMI and cable size problems associated with wide, high speed TTL interfaces.