|Package | PIN:||DGG | 56|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Automotive Grade Device, AEC-Q100 Grade 3 Qualified
- Operating Temperature Range: –40°C to +85°C
- 20 to 65 MHz Shift Clock Support
- 50% Duty Cycle on Receiver Output Clock
- Best–in–Class Set & Hold Times on RxOUTPUTs
- Rx Power Consumption <142 mW (typ) @65MHz Grayscale
- Rx Power-down Mode <200μW (max)
- ESD Rating >7 kV (HBM), >700V (EIAJ)
- Supports VGA, SVGA, XGA and Dual Pixel SXGA.
- PLL Requires No External Components
- Compatible with TIA/EIA-644 LVDS Standard
- Low Profile 56-Lead TSSOP Package
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments DS90CF384AQMT/NOPB
The DS90CF384AQ receiver converts the four LVDS data streams at up to 1.8 Gbps throughput (227 Megabytes/sec bandwidth) back into parallel 28 bits of LVCMOS/LVTTL data. In a Display application, the 28 bits include: 24 bits of RGB data and up to 4 bits of video control (Hsync, Vsync, DE and CNTL).
The DS90CF384AQ device is enhanced over prior generation FPD-Link receivers, provides a wider data valid time on the receiver output and is offered as an AEC-Q100 grade 3 device.
FPD-Link is an ideal means to solve EMI and cable size problems associated with wide, high speed LVCMOS/LVTTL interfaces.