|Package | PIN:||NJD | 28|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- 1.5 Gbps per Channel
- Low Power: 70 mA in Dual Repeater Mode @1.5 Gbps
- Low Output Jitter
- Non-Blocking Architecture Allows 1:2 Splitter, 2:1 Mux, Crossover, and Dual Buffer Configurations
- Flow-Through Pinout
- LVDS/BLVDS/CML/LVPECL Inputs, LVDS Outputs
- Single 3.3V Supply
- Separate Control of Inputs and Outputs Allows for Power Savings
- Industrial -40 to +85°C Temperature Range
- 28-lead UQFN-28 Space Saving Package
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments DS90CP02SP/NOPB
The DS90CP02 is a 1.5 Gbps 2 x 2 LVDS crosspoint switch optimized for high-speed signal routing and switching over lossy FR-4 printed circuit board backplanes and balanced cables. Fully differential signal paths ensure exceptional signal integrity and noise immunity. The non-blocking architecture allows connections of any input to any output or outputs.
Wide input common mode range allows the switch to accept signals with LVDS, CML and LVPECL levels; the output levels are LVDS. A very small package footprint requires a minimal space on the board while the flow-through pinout allows easy board layout. The 3.3V supply, CMOS process, and LVDS I/O ensure high performance at low power over the entire industrial -40 to +85°C temperature range.