|Package | PIN:||NJE | 32|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- DC - 1.5 Gbps Low Jitter, Low Skew Operation
- Pin and Serial Interface Configurable, Fully Differential, Non-blocking Architecture
- Wide Input Common Mode Voltage Range Enables Easy Interface to LVDS/LVPECL/2.5V-CML Drivers
- TRI-STATE LVDS Outputs
- Serial Control Interface with Read-back Capability
- Double Register Loading
- Single +2.5V Supply
- Small 6x6 mm WQFN-32 Space Saving Package
- Fabricated with Advanced CMOS Process Technology
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments DS90CP04TLQ/NOPB
DS90CP04 is a 4x4 digital cross-point switch with broadside input and output pins for efficient board layout. It utilizes Low Voltage Differential Swing (LVDS) technology for low power, high-speed operation. Data paths are fully differential from input to output for low noise. The non-blocking architecture allows connections of any input to any output or outputs. The switch matrix consists of four differential 4:1 multiplexes. Each output channel connects to one of the four inputs common to all multiplexers.
A simple serial control interface or a configuration select port is activated by the state of the MODE pin. When utilizing the serial control interface a single load command will update the new switch configuration for all outputs simultaneously.