|Package | PIN:||DGG | 48|
|Temp:||S (-10 to 70)|
- 12 to 85 MHz Shift Clock Support
- 50% Duty Cycle on Receiver Output Clock
- Low Power Consumption
- ±1V Common-mode Range (Around +1.2V)
- Narrow Bus Reduces Cable Size and Cost
- Up to 1.785 Gbps Throughput
- Up to 223 Mbytes/sec Bandwidth
- 345 mV (typ) Swing LVDS Devices for Low EMI
- PLL Requires No External Components
- Rising Edge Data Strobe
- Compatible with TIA/EIA-644 LVDS Standard
- Low Profile 48-Lead TSSOP Package
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments DS90CR218AMTD/NOPB
The DS90CR218A receiver deserializes three input LVDS data streams into 21 bits of CMOS/TTL output data. When operating at the maximum input clock rate of 85 Mhz, the LVDS data is received at 595 Mbps per data channel for a total data throughput of 1.785 Gbit/sec (233 Mbytes/sec).
The narrow bus and LVDS signalling of the DS90CR218A is an ideal means to solve EMI and cable size problems associated with wide, high-speed TTL interfaces.