|Package | PIN:||DBV | 5|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Conforms to TIA/EIA-644-A Standard
- >400Mbps (200MHz) Switching Rates
- 700 ps (100 ps Typical) Maximum Differential Skew
- 1.5 ns Maximum Propagation Delay
- Single 3.3V Power Supply
- ±350 mV Differential Signaling
- Power Off Protection (Outputs in TRI-STATE)
- Pinout Simplifies PCB Layout
- Low Power Dissipation (23 mW @ 3.3V Typical)
- SOT-23 5-Lead Package
- SOT-23 Version Pin Compatible with SN65LVDS1
- Fabricated with Advanced CMOS Process Technology
- Industrial Temperature Operating Range
- (−40°C to +85°C)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments DS90LV011ATMF/NOPB
The DS90LV011A is a single LVDS driver device optimized for high data rate and low power applications. The DS90LV011A is a current mode driver allowing power dissipation to remain low even at high frequency. In addition, the short circuit fault current is also minimized. The device is designed to support data rates in excess of 400Mbps (200MHz) utilizing Low Voltage Differential Signaling (LVDS) technology.
The device is in a 5-lead SOT-23 package. The LVDS outputs have been arranged for easy PCB layout. The differential driver outputs provide low EMI with its typical low output swing of 350 mV. The DS90LV011A can be paired with its companion single line receiver, the DS90LV012A, or with any of TI's LVDS receivers, to provide a high-speed LVDS interface.