|Package | PIN:||D | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- AECQ-100 Grade 1
- >600 Mbps (300MHz) Switching Rates
- 0.3 ns Typical Differential Skew
- 0.7 ns Maximum Differential Skew
- 3.3V Power Supply Design
- Low Power Dissipation (46 mW @ 3.3V Static)
- Flow-Through Design Simplifies PCB Layout
- Power Off Protection (Outputs in High Impedance)
- Conforms to TIA/EIA-644 Standard
- 8-Lead SOIC Package Saves Space
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments DS90LV027AQMA/NOPB
The DS90LV027AQ is a dual LVDS driver device optimized for high data rate and low power applications. The device is designed to support data rates in excess of 600Mbps (300MHz) utilizing Low Voltage Differential Signaling (LVDS) technology. The DS90LV027AQ is a current mode driver allowing power dissipation to remain low even at high frequency. In addition, the short circuit fault current is also minimized.
The device is in a 8-lead SOIC package. The DS90LV027AQ has a flow-through design for easy PCB layout. The differential driver outputs provides low EMI with its typical low output swing of 360 mV. It is perfect for high speed transfer of clock and data. The DS90LV027AQ can be paired with its companion dual line receiver, the DS90LV028AQ, or with any of TI's LVDS receivers, to provide a high-speed point-to-point LVDS interface.